02 February 2011

Tuesday Deadline!


Talk about stress! Attempting to finish the draft of my final paper before midnight Tuesday was challenging. Had to take some time off from work. I can blame it on being ill and falling behind. Okay, sure-I will.
It seemed a bit unfair to be expected to write a whole paper for half the grade, while also using strong academic writing, when most of the writing we have done in the class so far are mainly discussion board posts.
My big attempt at the scholarly writing needed only to be a couple of paragraphs but ended up almost two pages long. I need the practice. For the final paper, Anne provided rubric, self-assessment guideline, which informed us what an “A” paper should contain. What a goal!
I turned in my draft exactly at midnight Tuesday--the deadline. The draft was weak, no transitional sentences from paragraph to paragraph and not much in terms of academic references.
Midnight on the nose!




The final final is due Friday. Wish me luck!
Aloha for now,
Liko

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mahalo for leaving your manaʻo!