15 February 2011

Kahaluʻu and the Final Grade

What an incredible week! It was challenging to finish the final assignments prior to leaving for Aloha Music Camp. I did it though, and proceeded to enjoy one of the best experiences as an instructor at AMC. 

Part of the fun was implementing a couple of collaborative techniques that I learned in MS-OTL class.




Another fun component included observing other instructors and their teaching style and learning so much myself about the significance of the area.

Papa Oli Chant ClassBut mostly, the enjoyment came from being in one of the most sacred sites in Hawaiʻi along with all the campers and other instructors. The location was also accessible to my friends and family for visits during the week since I could not leave. And while being there, I was able to ʻōlelo Hawaiʻi with so many friends!
Kāne Hula Group
The attending campers were from all over the world: Austria, United Kingdom, Canada, and many places on the continental United States. There were some locals too from Oʻahu and Puna, Hawaiʻi. Created lots of fond and special memories.
Upon my return from camp, I found that my final grade for EDUI_6701 had been posted by Anne.





Mahalo ke Akua! What an auspicious start to this MS-OTL journey. Looking forward to the next class which starts today!

Ke aloha nō,
Liko
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mahalo for leaving your manaʻo!